20 Network-Building Tips that will Help You See Money Fast.
In this newsletter:
Read this carefully: Our Unlimited Bonus Contest will be continued throughout the month of August! For every 5 confirmed (paid) referrals you make in each week-long referral period in August, you’ll earn a $100 cash bonus!
Here area 20 profit-producing network building tips from Thom Reece that will make your network marketing business a fast success!
1) Write down your goals. They’re your road map to success. Be specific and refer to them every day.
2) Commitment is the key to attaining your goals. Commit yourself to enrolling five first-level leaders within two weeks of starting your business. Commit yourself to enrolling a minimum of two new distributors per week for the next year. Teach your marketing team to duplicate your efforts.
3) Ask yourself “Why am I in this business?” The answers will help you define your goals.
4) Ask yourself “What do I want to achieve from my network marketing business?” How fast do I want to achieve it? Be specific and write it down.
5) Develop a marketing strategy that fits your personality. Consider all the techniques of lead generation: on-line advertising, off-line advertising, trade/consumer shows, fairs, fund raising, etc. Whatever method you choose, do it consistently. Persistence pays. Never go to bed at night without taking a minimum of five active steps to promote your business.
6) Always assume that a person WILL BE INTERESTED. To do otherwise will end up costing you a fortune. Remember that everyone is a viable prospect for either the retail product or the business opportunity, or both.
7) Be prepared to present the product or business opportunity to anyone at anytime. Always have promotional materials close at hand. Make sure that you have a minimum of three complete sets of literature in your briefcase, your purse, in your car, at your desk at work.
8) Be a “Marketing/Sales Sponge.” Soak up everything you can find on the subject of marketing, sales, promotions, and publicity, both off-line and on-line. Try to read at least one new marketing book every two weeks.
9) Emulate your successful upline leaders. Do what the successful leaders are doing. Remember that you have the same resources that the most successful upline heavy-hitter has. Be savvy enough to recognize that *you* are the one-and-only person responsible for your own success or failure.
10) Find out what advertising techniques and sources have been successful for others, and duplicate their methods.
11) Learn how to explain the compensation plan. Keep it simple, because it IS simple. Don’t waste a lot of time getting bogged down with minutia. Relate the compensation to the prospect’s personal goals.
12) Don’t take the word *NO* personally. They are not rejecting you as a person; they are rejecting the proposal that you have made. All they are really saying is “You haven’t told me enough yet.”
13) Follow Up! FOLLOW UP! FOLLOW UP!!! This one thing is more responsible for your success than any other element of your marketing system.
14) Let your computer organize your business. Organize your contacts, your follow-up schedule, everything about running your business. It will save you huge amounts of time, increase your productivity and help make you a fortune quickly. Use top-quality contact manager software like GoldMine Contact Manager. You’ll be able to do twice the work in half the time.
15) Realize that your home-based business can give you some serious tax advantages. Consult your tax professional about the dozens of things that are now tax deductible. Your home business is a tax benefit!
16) Maintain the highest level of business and personal ethics. Credibility and believability are built upon a foundation of high-level ethics.
17) Realize that this is a BUSINESS. Run it like you would run any other successful business, with skill, attention to detail, with aggressive marketing, with honesty.
18) Stay FOCUSED!! Put the blinders on and stay focused on building your business as fast as possible. Remember that the only people who lose at network marketing are those who quit!
19) To manage growth—manage Activity Levels. Set DAILY goals and benchmarks. Work your business DAILY!! Teach your marketing team to do the same. Meet your daily goals and your monthly and annual goals will take care of themselves automatically.
20) YOU are the only person who can keep you from succeeding in network marketing.
Copyright 2005: Thom Reece is the CEO of the Online Marketing Resource Center and developer of the premier network marketing training site on the web.
Company of the Month Reprints!
The reprints of the July 2006 Network Marketing Business Journal, featuring Global Domains International as the Company of the Month, are now available! If you haven’t read this impressive multi-page article from the industry’s most respected publication, The Network Marketing Business Journal, you should read it immediately.
This is a sure-fire way to show your prospects that Global Domains International is a credible business opportunity that has the potential to change their lives. The reprints include the full article published in the July 2006 issue of the Network Marketing Business Journal.
There is no specific sponsor information in the article reprint. Instead, there is a place for you to write or type in your own ID and contact information so the people you send these to can join with you as their sponsor. Visit our new “Goodies” section of the member’s area and click on “NMBJ Reprints” to order your own copies of the reprints at a very affordable price of about 35 cents per copy.
Online Animated Presentation!
The Spanish version of our online animated flash presentation is ready for you to use. If you know anyone who speaks Spanish or you would like to advertise to a Spanish audience, you might try getting another domain on your GDI account that you can redirect to your Spanish version flash presentation.
Here are your two affiliate links to the presentation in Spanish:
You can use either of the above links in your promotions. They both direct visitors to the Spanish presentation.
|URGENT SPAM WARNING: Please make sure to review our complete SPAM policy now. Just because an email contact is in your address book doesn’t mean an email you send to them is not SPAM.Ultimately, SPAM is determined to be SPAM by the recipients who report it. Please be advised that there are other types of mass advertising that can also be considered SPAM, such as making inappropriate posts to message boards, or mass submitting the same classified ad over and over using mass submission software.Make sure you review the polices of any site that allows advertising or personal posting BEFORE you place a link to your GDI affiliate site, and that you have reviewed and know our SPAM policy.|
Learn More About our DVDs and How to Order Them at DVD.ws
Suggestions from the Support Department
Have Questions? Don’t forget, you can use the Request Support and FAQ links in your member’s area for answers to commonly asked questions. When replying to an email that our support department has sent you, be sure to include any previous correspondence in your reply. Include your username and domain name when leaving a voicemail or when you are corresponding with Support via email.
Outside Leads: We do not condone the use of outside leads being entered into the invite system. You may use your own mailing system but all mailings going out with the mention of .WS or GDI MUST be in compliance with our Anti SPAM policy.
Access Codes: Your “access code” for any of your replicated referral sites is your username (getrichideas).
Web Design: If you need help with ideas for your WebSite or help with design, try looking in the GDI Forum.
Marketing Goodies: Check out the new section within the members area, “Order Goodies.” You can place your order for Phone Verified Leads, DVD’s, NMBJ Reprints, and Business Cards. We also offer a package for the purchase of Leads and DVDs together.
Referral Links: Here are some useful links to send your prospects to:
We wanted to make sure you understand the many ways you are compensated for your participation in the GDI business. We’ve made the program as lucrative as possible for you, and want to insure you get the most out of it, so be sure you take a look at all the ways to get paid below!
When we make updates to the contests we are running, we will list any changes in our contest updates email that is sent weekly, so you are always aware of the many ways you can earn with us!
* Our 5-Level UniLevel Compensation
New program scheduling for The WS Internet Show will be announced soon! You can hear our past shows in the archive at the WebSite link above for great tips on promoting GDI and using our products.
Now is a great time to listen to our archived shows, and share them with your prospects, at www.wsinternetshow.ws.
We’ll update you with program specific information for the WS Internet Show after our next run of shows has been scheduled.
In your member’s area, you’ll notice our “Potential” and “Confirmed” Leaderboards.
These leaderboards display the winners from our contests, and you’ll find winner information from our prior contests in the same area of our WebSite.
“Confirmed” shares are earned when sign-ups convert to paid accounts, and then only if payment is successfully secured on the first charge attempt.
Bonus winnings are paid based on the results of the “Confirmed” leaderboards only.
Be sure to read the dates listed at the top of each leaderboard so you know what time period the board is for.
If you are listed on a CONFIRMED leaderboard, then you may collect your referral bonus by following the requirements to the right.
4 Requirements to Collect Your Bonus:
*** You must provide all four of the above before we will issue your bonus money ***
Unlimited Bonus Leaderboards Can Now Be Viewed in The Member’s Area!
Comments on this entry are closed.